Различное поведение между средой рабочего стола и планшета. На планшете прокрутка есть, но не в той области просмотра на ⇐ CSS

Разбираемся в CSS
Гость
Различное поведение между средой рабочего стола и планшета. На планшете прокрутка есть, но не в той области просмотра на

Сообщение Гость »

Код: Выделить всё





Responsive Text Content

body {
margin: 0;
padding: 0;
font-family: Arial, sans-serif;
display: flex;
align-items: center;
justify-content: center;
height: 100vh;
}
.content {
text-align: center;
}




Text Content Based on Screen Size



Screen Width: 
Screen Height: 

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet consectetur adipisicing elit. Quasi quae et obcaecati molestias perferendis harum dolorem tenetur, ducimus, modi deleniti earum ipsa molestiae fugit quia maiores delectus provident iure recusandae.


window.addEventListener('DOMContentLoaded', function() {
const screenWidthElement = document.getElementById('screenWidth');
const screenHeightElement = document.getElementById('screenHeight');

screenWidthElement.textContent = screen.view;
screenHeightElement.textContent = screen.height;
});


My tablet device is having trouble with the Chrome browser scrolling. To address that, I've added screen recording.I'm not sure if this is a javascript or CSS problem, or if it's just the way the tablet will work. I wish to get rid of that scrolling feature.
screen recording


Источник: https://stackoverflow.com/questions/781 ... a-scroll-o

Вернуться в «CSS»