Как разрешить selectizeInput в bslib перекрывать карту? ⇐ CSS

Разбираемся в CSS
Anonymous
Как разрешить selectizeInput в bslib перекрывать карту?

Сообщение Anonymous »


Таблицы стилей по умолчанию allow for

Код: Выделить всё

dateInputs
and other similar kinds of widgets to overlap the boundaries of the containers, but not

Код: Выделить всё

select(ize)Inputs
(so far as I can see).
I've tried adjusting the css

Код: Выделить всё

position
, , and other parameters via

Код: Выделить всё

bs_add_rules
() for

Код: Выделить всё

.selectize-dropdown
and

Код: Выделить всё

.selectize-dropdown-content
, but have had no luck in altering the overlap behavior. I think I'm missing something simple, or else not understanding the css conflicts.
In short, how can I get

Код: Выделить всё

selectizeInput
to behave like

Код: Выделить всё

dateInput
with respect to z-indexing (i.e. to overlap the box(es), rather than force an overflow with card-internal scrolling)?
Here's a basic reprex:

Код: Выделить всё

library(shiny)
library(bslib)

ui 

Источник: [url]https://stackoverflow.com/questions/78134389/how-to-allow-selectizeinput-in-bslib-to-overlap-card[/url]

Вернуться в «CSS»