Слайды в реакции-слике прикреплены, а контент не по центру. ⇐ CSS

Разбираемся в CSS
Гость
Слайды в реакции-слике прикреплены, а контент не по центру.

Сообщение Гость »


I'm having problems with the react-slick library.
I copied and pasted the code of the react-slick examples but I get a different result than the one depicted.
Here are the pictures
My result:
Изображение
Their result:
Изображение
My code is this:

Код: Выделить всё

import "slick-carousel/slick/slick.css";
import "slick-carousel/slick/slick-theme.css";
import Slider from "react-slick";

const Component = () => {
const settings = {
dots: true,
infinite: true,
speed: 500,
slidesToShow: 3,
slidesToScroll: 3
};

return (



1

2

3

4

5

6

7

8

9




}

export {Component}
As you can see, I lack space between the various slides, they don't have a background color and their content is not centered.
Could anyone help me and tell me how I can solve these problems?


Источник: https://stackoverflow.com/questions/781 ... the-center

Вернуться в «CSS»