Как разместить изображение рядом с текстом с промежутком между ними ⇐ CSS

Разбираемся в CSS
Гость
Как разместить изображение рядом с текстом с промежутком между ними

Сообщение Гость »


I am trying to line up my company_name div next to my logo div. I am also trying to make a gab in between the two. I understand that both divs need to have width and need to be floated left but I am unsure if I need a clear:both or if I am just completely off.

This what I want the end result to be
Изображение

HTML

Код: Выделить всё

   



[img]img/relson_logo.png[/img]


 Relson Gracie
Jiu-Jitsu Athens   507 Richland Ave. Suite 202 Athens, Ohio 45701 (614) 976-9867 



[list]
[*]About Us
[*]Classes
[*]Products
[*]Contact Us

[/list]



CSS

Код: Выделить всё

#main_header    {

background:#4f63a6;
}

#company_name{
float: left;
margin-right: 70%;
width: auto;

}

#logo img  {

float: left;
margin-right: 25%;
max-width: 30%;
height: auto;

}

#company_name h1{
font-weight: 200;
color: #fff;
line-height: 1em;
font-weight: 100;
font-size: 20px;
}

#company_name h2{
font-weight: 200;
color: #fff;
}


Источник: https://stackoverflow.com/questions/287 ... -inbetween

Вернуться в «CSS»