Конфликт медиа-запросов CSS ⇐ CSS

Разбираемся в CSS
Гость
Конфликт медиа-запросов CSS

Сообщение Гость »


I am having an issue with @media print {} query. I am trying to make my portfolio look good in print. The link is: http://izzatnadiri.com/

When I try to print the page, the content is shifted to the right. The reason for that is following the code:

@media (min-width:768px) { #wrapper { padding-left: 400px; } #sidebar-wrapper { width: 400px; } } Here is the link to that CSS file //izzatnadiri.com/css/simple-sidebar.css

This code should be overridden by print.css when printing. The code is below:

@media print{ #sidebar-wrapper {width: 0px;} #wrapper {padding-left: 0px !important; -webkit-transition: none !important; } } Here is the link to print.css //izzatnadiri.com/css/print.css

However, when I try to print the page, the print query does not override the min-width query.

Help will be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.


Источник: https://stackoverflow.com/questions/376 ... y-conflict

Вернуться в «CSS»